Evangelical Church Murska Sobota
The complex consisting of the Evangelical church and two side buildings was built in the neo-Gothic style in 1907–1910 and was designed by Ernö Gerey. The church is brick-built and has three façade towers, of which the central one rises into a high bell tower. The window rosette above the main entrance is repeated in the altar section with an image of Martin Luther. The ribbed ceiling in the interior is supported by pillars, which also support both side balconies along the nave and the organ gallery above the main entrance. The architect also envisaged interior paintings and these were made by Samu Shöck from Murska Sobota in 1933; the altar painting of the Descent from the Cross was painted by Jenö Bory from Budapest. The church stands between two one-storey side buildings with emphasized corners and triangular roof facades, featuring window niches and turrets; they house the presbytery and choirmaster.